Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm good, the knee sucks, Tami is alive

Work was good Wednesday. All the kids were accounted for. No one showed up by mistake. We had fun, the computer functioned properly and kids were signed in and out as they should be.

Let me say this once again, too. The boys LOVE the Bionicles. So much that I wondered aloud to my assistant, "What did they do here last year?"

And she replied, "They bounced off each other and the walls."

:)

I saw the work comp doctor today for my very sore knee. Same one I'm seeing for the shoulder.
He is sending me for an MRI and wants me to go back to the orthopedic doctor who did my surgery, because he said he doesn't even want to touch it at this point. He is sending me to the same place where I had the original MRI... which means I don't have to be stuck in a tunnel at all, it's open.
That's a relief!

The knee is a little swollen and sore, that's for sure.

So the MRI is on Friday.
Wahoo.

If you read the comments on my last post, Tami has once again survived a doctor... let's hope she gets some answers this time.

I have heard more stories of women who were sent here and sent there to doctor after doctor and none of them could figure out what was wrong... so just made the assumption that everything was fine.

Well, she's NOT fine, dammit!! I think it's time for her to gather her friends and demand answers. We'll have a sit in. I'll need a chair, can't get up and down from the ground.

;)

That is all, I am heading for bed.

It's Wednesday night, but through the wonders of modern technology, I can once again set my blog to post this on Thursday morning.

The Thursday that my hubby and kids take off for Mt. St. Helens and I stay home so I can go to work in the afternoon.

::sigh:::

Have I mentioned that I wish Bob would visit a different time of year so I COULD GO TOO???????

He leaves on Sunday.

4 days, counting down.

Tick tock.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow with the MRI. So sorry the stupid knee is really buggin you still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... Hope everything works out and that the rest of the week goes smoothly. Will you be breathing a huge sigh of relief on Sunday? It isn't that far away... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I hope you get decent news from the MRI. You've been broken a lot lately and while I do secretly enjoy the way you bitch and complian via your blog . . . I really want you all better. ;-)

    Oh, yeah. Boys love Biolicles. It's a proven fact. Ask Baby Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll always bitch and complain about something. It's what I do.

    And thanks everyone for the good wishes on the knee. I'm frustrated, but grateful that most of my other parts work fairly well.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?