You suck.
We don't want to hire you.
You're lucky we even looked at your substandard application.
Piss off.
And have a nice day!
Local Daycare Center "
(that I didn't really want to work in but...well... shit!)
Now if I were being totally honest (and once again, I know that those who read my blog on a regular basis on purpose have arrived in a search for truth.)
(And I'm not talking about you dipshits who showed up here today because you googled 'cletoris,' either. Learn to SPELL you illiterate pervert!)
ANYWAY....if I must be truthful, I didn't want to work there. It really would have been difficult for me to be a harmless but inadequate substitute mom to small ones. Not difficult as in work, but difficult as in standing in for a mommy, which would be really hard for me on an emotional level.
I understand why some people place babies in day care, and that sometimes circumstances require it, but if at all possible, I don't believe little people should be in day care at all.
So I didn't really want the daycare center job.
I didn't really want the dispatch job, either. I wanted the wages and benefits, but I didn't want to work over holidays and work weekends and work in the middle of the night.
Ah well.
I'm really not busting my butt to find a job, applying for one at a time doesn't really show a sense of urgency, does it?
Either I need to change my attitude or just forget it.
Hmph.
Well, dearest, my take on this is, that whatever needs to come along, will come along. Would you rather be busting your butt and then be really disappointed not to get the job? I think not. Take it easy. Keep applying... but don't bust your butt. It'll make you look desperate. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the "cletoris" part!!! LOL
I am sure you will find something that fits you eventually. Since you really didn't want these jobs maybe it's a good thing you didn't get them :).
ReplyDeleteYou could take some time off job hunting - start again in the New Year, when you'll feel much more refreshed ... ;0)
ReplyDeleteOne at a time works for me. What will be - will be.
ReplyDelete