It's been awhile since I mentioned Cletus.He bought a brand new big truck a few months ago. He came home with it on a Saturday night, and on Sunday, there was a party over there.
Now I don't know what the ostensible purpose of the party was, but the star was definitely his truck. Groups of people (at least one in every group was either toting a bottle of Mt. Dew or wearing a pair of pants that had to be continually hitched up) were escorted out to the curb, the hood was ceremoniously opened, and excited conversations ensued.
A couple weeks later, everyone in the neighborhood got a good look at what Cletus was packing.
I know it's not a great shot, but I was trying to be unobtrusive about taking the picture. (if you click on it, you get a larger version) What cracked me up was this. I've seen truck nuts advertised online, and even seen one or two pairs around town. But I found it quite humorous that he bought such a small pair for such a large truck.
The nuts aren't dangling from his truck today, though. They just disappeared a couple weeks ago. I don't know where they went.
Would one call this a redneck castration?
I really hate those balls. They disgust me. I think I'm gonna make a vagina to hang on the back of my minivan. AND I think I'll use mine to make the cast. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteROFL!!
ReplyDeleteThat would be hysterical. Disgusting, but funny. Of course putting a vagina on the back of your vehicle would be 'dirty', but big plastic testicles in bright colors are 'funny'.
They look a bit lopsided and homemade to me...poor things!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. God.
ReplyDeleteThat is just pathetic. Are you seriously telling me that men really put these on their trucks?