I was looking at my blog stats tonight. I don't usually remember to look at them, but for some reason I did tonight.
Someone google searched and found me by putting the following in their search field:
"Show a picture of a cl*tor*s". I am dying here.
If you'll recall, a few days ago, I talked about seeing my neighbor's (wood)pecker. You remember Cletus.. of course you do. I mentioned how confusing it is to use the plural form of a word that ends in 'S'. I puzzled, is it Cletus's? Cletus'? Cl*tor*s? Evidently the pervert searching Google can't spell. Or he knows Cletus.
::snicker:::
...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteYou know, now that you've spread the word of Cletoris, maybe you should go on to tell everybody of the joys of....
wait for it...
Masticating.
*is in hysterical laughter*
(PS...this is Lyssy, but I guess I logged in to Gmail with agenttompwnsyou and forgot to sign out. =D )
Eeew. I looked at mine last week and someone found me searching for "pictures of giant penises." I feel all icky now being a part of that. But at least my porn searcher could spell ;)
ReplyDeleteOMGeees! That is funny, but SCARY!
ReplyDeletekitten
Okay! Another dumb question. When you check your stats, how do you know if someone googled you. All mine shows is how many times it has been viewed. I know I know I can be a pain, but you can't learn unless you ask.
ReplyDeleteHA! Hope you have a HAPPY!
kitten
If you use Stat Counter, there is a place to click on for a map of your recent visitors. Once the map comes up, you can select any of the red markers on the map and click on them. That will give you the information about where your visitor came from and what they were looking for if they found you through Google.
ReplyDelete