Followers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

So you think the homosexual agenda doesn't affect you?














Think about this.
Yesterday I saw a pink cloud over the Portland Metro area.
During the night, it snowed. Now the entire metropolitan area is paralyzed. Schools are closed. People are all in a panic.
Now. Consider. Which county in Oregon legalized same sex marriage a couple years ago? MULTNOMAH!! And which county is frozen today? MULTNOMAH!
Coincidence? No, I don't think so. I think it's the
homosexual agenda !

And do you think they're going to stop there? I seriously doubt it. While we're all in our homes, trapped by the ice, they're probably going to go door to door and try to convert our children. I think they're responsible for global warming, the scarcity of fossil fuel, the demise of our social security system and for pet overpopulation. Where will it END??? Be ready. Being gay is contagious, you know.

4 comments:

  1. O_o; The gays are coming, the gays are coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:36 PM

    Your theory sounds plausible. Some group must be to blame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:40 PM

    i pity your narrow-mindedness =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, anonymous. Either you've been reading here a long time and are more subtle of wit than I am, or this was your first visit and you totally missed the point. Which is it?

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?